Wednesday, June 6
7:00 - 8:30 Registration and Breakfast
8:30 - Shot Gun Start
12:00 - Golf Clinic
2:30 - Post Tournament Reception & Super Raffle Drawing
Stow Acres and Butternut Farm
Reserve a foursome
Open registration* for foursomes is now open. Foursomes (including 4 raffle tickets) are $2,000. A foursome by itself is $1,600 or $400 for individuals. All include Green Fees, Golf Cart, Special Gifts, Lunch, and Reception.
Sign Up for Half Day Golf Clinic
Not yet ready for tournament play or can only get away for half a day? Reserve* your spot in Stow Acres' renowned Half-Day Golf Clinic, which includes access to post tournament reception. $125 per person or $75 for Developing Leader members.
Purchase Super Raffle tickets!
No need to play or be present to win. Over 50 prizes including a Vegas getaway, African safari, Nantucket weekend, shopping sprees, iPad, flatscreen TV, concert and sports tickets, golf outings and more. Ticket sales are limited to 500! Players who purchase raffle tickets receive a drink ticket to the post-tournament reception.
Become a sponsor
Thank you to the 100 firms who have already generously contributed!
- There are a limited number of sponsorship opportunities available.
- The Annual Golf Tournament is often sold out, which makes this an effective way to market your firm while supporting a truly worthwhile cause.
- You will receive excellent exposure at the tournament and in various publications before and after the event.
Contact Debbie Osheroff with any questions at 781-453-6900 x3.
Thank you for Helping Us Help Heading Home!
- NAIOP donated $122,000 to Heading Home last year alone.
- NAIOP is proud to have donated over $1.7 million to Heading Home from Golf Tournament proceeds over the past 23 years.
The needs of the families and individuals served by Heading Home are greater than ever before, and we hope that this tournament - the largest single source of funding for Heading Home - will allow them to continue their important work with families and individuals in our area. Learn more about Heading Home.
* Please note cancellations must be received no later than Thursday, May 31 to receive a full refund.