NAIOP is proud to partner with leading organizations involved in the commercial real estate industry in Massachusetts, including other associations, charitable organizations, and economic development organizations. We encourage you to visit their websites to learn more about the work they do and how you can join NAIOP in supporting them.
- AAREP New England - AAREP New England, Inc. brings together commercial real estate professionals of color from all areas of the industry.
NAIOP has worked with AAREP since its creation, providing material and logistical support and inviting AAREP board members to serve on NAIOP committees as part of the Chapter's efforts to increase diversity within the industry.
- Associated Industries of Massachusetts
- Home Builders of Massachusetts
- SIOR New England - NAIOP co-presents two Main Event programs with the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors each year: the Mid-Year Market Roundup and the Annual Market Forecast.
- Sustainable Performance Institute (SPI) - The Sustainable Performance Institute (formerly the Green Roundtable/Nexus) is an independent non-profit whose mission is to mainstream green, healthy, efficient, and intentional building and development.
Economic Development Organizations
We want to thank the following businesses for supporting NAIOP through in-kind services.