Through its aggressive advocacy on behalf of the real estate industry, NAIOP Massachusetts represents the interests of companies involved with the development, ownership, management and financing of commercial, industrial, retail, institutional, and mixed-use properties.
For more information, contact Tamara Small at 781-453-6900 x5
NAIOP Massachusetts has firmly established itself as the voice of the commercial real estate industry through its strong government affairs advocacy. NAIOP advances the industry’s interests by promoting legislation and regulations that encourage economic growth. NAIOP fights tirelessly for policies that increase predictability, fairness, and timeliness for our industry.
The NAIOP Gavel Membership program consists of principals from a select group of the area’s leading real estate companies and those associate firms that service the industry. Gavel Memberships fund NAIOP’s government affairs efforts and ensure that the commercial real estate industry is well-represented before leading policymakers.
Benefits of Gavel Membership
Gavel Members meet quarterly to hear from political leaders and economic analysts, and to discuss the direction and policies of NAIOP’s government affairs agenda. These exclusive meetings are designed to provide members with an opportunity to stay informed while networking with other industry leaders. Benefits of Gavel Membership include:
- MULTIFAMILY, RETAIL AND SUBURBAN OFFICE LEADERSHIP FORUMS - Gold Gavel members who are developers or investor/owners are invited to join the appropriate leadership forum. Forums meet 2-3 times a year and provide a unique opportunity to join industry peers in a small group format to:
- Receive updates on regulatory and legislative issues concerning a specific sector;
- Discuss critical issues and business challenges affecting development; and
- Meet with state legislative representatives and others regarding pertinent topics affecting development and business interests.
- LOBBYING– Aggressive advocacy and representation on critical issues affecting the real estate industry and economic development in Massachusetts. This advocacy helps to protect the industry from the effects of potentially devastating legislative and regulatory requirements.
- SPECIAL REPORTS – Customized Gavel reports on state and local actions affecting the real estate industry.
- LEGISLATIVE MONITORING – Confidential monitoring of any bills of professional or personal significance, with same day email reports when the text or status of a bill changes.
- NETWORKING – Exclusive Gavel breakfast and lunch meetings allowing Gavel members to network while hearing speakers on key issues of concern.
- SAVINGS – Complimentary attendance for two people at any of NAIOP’s Main Event programs (must be identified at registration to receive this benefit).
- INFLUENCE – Attendance at quarterly Board of Directors meetings where Gavel members can help guide the Chapter’s political, legislative, and policy agendas.
- SATISFACTION – Knowledge that your support makes it possible for NAIOP to continue its advocacy on behalf of the real estate industry.
2013 NAIOP GAVEL MEMBERS
To learn more about joining this leadership circle, contact Debbie Osheroff at 781-453-6900 x3 or email@example.com.