Certified Professional in Commercial Real Estate
The Certified Professional in Commercial Real Estate Certificate is a voluntary certification designed for CRE professionals who are looking to advance their careers by increasing industry knowledge.
To receive a certificate, participants must complete 4 core courses and 2 elective courses offered through NAIOP Massachusetts University.
Certificates will be presented each year at the Annual Meeting.
6-8 Hours Each (Select 4)
- Real Estate Development Fundamentals
- Introduction to Construction Management
- Navigating the Permitting Maze
- Real Estate Finance Fundamentals
- Advanced Real Estate Finance and Investment Analysis
- Commercial Leasing: From the Perspective of the Landlord, Tenant, and Lender (Not offered in 2023)
2-4 Hours Each (Select 2)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Industrial Issues in CRE
- Enhancing Property Value: Highest and Best Use Methodology (Not offered in 2023)
- Anatomy of a Building
- Commercial Property Acquisition and Sale Due Diligence: Key Issues and Best Practices
- Negotiating Skills: Art, Science, or Luck? (Not offered in 2023)
- Zoning 101