Certified Professional in Commercial Real Estate
The Certified Professional in Commercial Real Estate Certificate is a voluntary certification designed for CRE professionals who are looking to advance their careers by increasing industry knowledge.
To receive a certificate, participants must complete 4 core courses and 2 elective courses offered through NAIOP Massachusetts University.
Certificates will be presented each year at the Annual Forecast in November.
6-8 Hours Each (Select 4)
- Real Estate Development Fundamentals
- Introduction to Construction Management
- Commercial Leasing
- Navigating the Permitting Maze
- Real Estate Finance Fundamentals
- Advanced Real Estate Finance and Investment Analysis
2-4 Hours Each (Select 2)
- Negotiation Skills: Art, Science or Luck
- Anatomy of a Building
- Enhancing Property Value: Highest and Best Use Methodology
- Commercial Property Acquisition and Sale Due Diligence: Key Issues and Best Practices
- Determining Leasing Risk in a Tenant Financial Statement